The most important part when it comes to accuracy in HPA is the correct BB placement, we found out that the stock MTW nozzle can be made longer to further improve the BB placement in the hop-up chamber!
This is why we made the Silent Industries MTW Inferno “Red” nozzle V2!
Whats new with the V2?
- Multi Material design
- Less friction in the hop-up chamber due to the POM plastic nozzle tip
- Little bit shorter while maintaining the same BB placement, this results in improved feeding (not noticeable in most cases)
- Improved BB placement, resulting in better accuracy. Depending on the setup, it can be very significant.
- Tapered nozzle end, ensures perfect seal with the bucking, POM Plastic end has reduced friction in the Hop-Up
- High-grade 7075 aluminum and Self Lubricating Hard POM plastic
- Red anodized color, matches with the Inferno body
Short nozzles can cause vertical deviation between shots, when upgrading to this nozzle, you can expect less vertical inaccuracy!
Comes with a 5×1 O-ring for sealing with the nozzle base
To install you will need a 8mm wrench and a 5mm hex-key !
Works with Stock MTW, Phoenix and Alpha chamber!
M4W is not tested, works for some users, but not guaranteed
Only for Inferno engines! Does not work with Reaper engines!
If you have a Red nozzle V1, upgrade is not a must!
Disclaimer: All aftermarket upgrade parts require necessary skill or modification to install and assemble, please consult with your airsoft technician if needed. This part is only for toys.